“Platform” as used here refers to Findmyservice.com.ng website and mobile app.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. We collect specific information like first name, last name, email address, and passwords when you fill the registration form on our platform. These information is necessary to give you access to list and manage your business services listed on this platform. You are solely responsible for the information you provide during registration. You should take time to consider the risks of making sensitive information public. Additionally, when you choose to login into our platform using 3rd party authentication sites like Facebook, Twitter, we may receive more personal information about you made available by the 3rd party site.
2. When you use the service listings form, we collect information about your business, business services, images, contact information necessary to list your services on our platform. Any information you make available while filling the form is your own responsibility and and should be done at your own risk especially information regarding your personal/business location.
3. We also collect information such as your name, email address and message content when you fill the form at our contact us page. This information is needed to enable our support team reach you and respond to your questions, enquiries and other form of communications.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect from you to
- Display information about your business
- Provide you a great user experience
- To send you business offers you may be interested in
- To identify who is using our platform
- To reach you when we have or need to.
NOTE: We may share the information we collect from you with our partners, affiliated websites. This is also to serve you better. We will never sell your information to a third party we have no affiliation with.
We may share your information with government authorities as required by applicable law or with private or public authorities that will enable us to fight fraud and abuse on our platform, to investigate suspected violations of law, or to fight any other suspected breach of our terms of service.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY